Declaration of the Major. Students are encouraged to declare the major when they are in their sophomore year, before selecting their junior year courses. The declaration of the major involves these steps:
- Meet with either your pre-major advisor or a College advisor in 120 Cohen Hall to discuss your choice of major and your academic goals.
- Consult with Dr. Liz Brannon, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Caroline Connolly, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies, or Ms. Claire Ingulli, Undergraduate Coordinator. See Psychology Department website for office hours.
- In Path@Penn, go to Declare/Update Field of Study and submit your major request.
Spring 2022 office hours:
- Dr. Elizabeth Brannon, Director of Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com). Thursdays from 12:30pm-2:30pm.
- Dr. Caroline Connolly, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org). M & W from 9:30am-11:30am
- Ms. Claire Ingulli, Undergraduate Coordinator (email@example.com). Levin 120: M, T, R, and F from 10:30am-5:00pm