Declaration of the Major. Students are encouraged to declare the major when they are in their sophomore year, before selecting their junior year courses. The declaration of the major involves these steps:
- Meet with either your pre-major advisor or a College advisor in Cohen Hall, where an "official" online worksheet will be prepared, or updated if one is already available.
- To declare a Psychology Major you must consult with Dr. Brannon, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Caroline Connolly, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies, or Ms. Claire Ingulli, Undergraduate Coordinator.
Summer 2021 virtual office hours:
- Dr. Elizabeth Brannon, Director of Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com). Thursdays from 10am-12pm Eastern Time. Please email for a specific time slot: https://upenn.zoom.us/j/4068337881
- Dr. Caroline Connolly, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org). Mondays and Fridays from 8-10am Eastern Time, until June 11, 2021. Dr. Connolly is out of the office from June 12 - Aug. 15, 2021. Please email for a specific time slot. Mondays: https://upenn.zoom.us/j/98934956673, Fridays: https://upenn.zoom.us/j/95642619355
- Ms. Claire Ingulli, Undergraduate Coordinator (email@example.com). Mondays though Fridays from 10:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time. Please email for a specific Zoom time slot.